Catherine Kniveton | Psychotherapist
I am a Qualified Psychotherapist registered with the Health and Care professionals council. I have a specialism in Art Psychotherapy.
I am currently working in private practice as well as contracted to work in mainstream and specialist (SEMH) schools in Derbyshire and Walsall.
I have a range of experience working with adults, children and young people in various contexts and settings.
I have and do work with people who come to me with a vast array of experiences and or diagnosis including for example; Anxiety, Depression, Self-Harm, Suicidal Ideation, PTSD, ADHD, BPD, Autism, Complex Trauma, Stress, Difficulties with Anger, Bereavement, Abuse and Low Self Esteem.
Qualifications | Professional Registrations | Safe Practice Measures
- Master of Arts in Art Psychotherapy at Derby University (2018).
- Registered with the Health and Care professionals Council.
- ICO Registration Held.
Information commissioners office.
- DBS Certificate Held.
Disclosure and Baring service.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance in use (Howden Insurance).
- Attend monthly clinical supervision.
- BA in photography, Video and Digital Imaging (2015).
Combined level One in Psychology and Photography (2013).